Welcome to the Little Hearts Matter registration page.
Becoming a member or associate member of Little Hearts Matter could not be easier and is free to anyone seeking support and information because they are affected by a diagnosis of a single ventricle heart condition.
Full membership of the charity
Full membership is open to adults with a single ventricle heart and to parents, and grandparents, of a child diagnosed as having a single ventricle heart, resident in the UK or Ireland.
Membership entitles you to access full support from the LHM team, regular newsletters and hard copies of written booklets;contact from regional supporters and invitations to national and regional events; and access to all open social media forums and membership of the closed Member only Facebook sites. It also entitles you to vote on annual accounts and the membership of the Board of Trustees.
Child and young person membership
Child and Young Person Membership is open to any child or young adult (under the age of 18) living with a single ventricle heart condition.
Membership entitles you to access support and information from the LHM youth and support team; to regular, age-appropriate newsletters, web and written information; as well as to invitations to regional and national events. When you reach 13 membership will entitle you to join in with youth social media forums.
Associate membership of the charity
Associate membership is open to:
- Parents and grandparents of children with single ventricle hearts outside the UK.
- Extended family members from within the UK and abroad, for example, aunts, uncles and siblings.
- Health, education and social service professionals.
- Friends of the charity.
Associate membership enables you to seek support and information from the LHM team, to access website and email news and information, and to access public LHM forums.
If you would like to become a member we would love to hear from you. Select the section below that relates to you and click to find the appropriate registration form.
- Parent of a child with a single ventricle heart
- Parent expecting a child with a single ventricle heart
- Parent who has lost a child because of complex congenital heart disease
- Grandparent, or expectant grandparent, of a child with a single ventricle heart
- Adult with a single ventricle heart
- Young person with a single ventricle heart, under the age of 18 years
- Extended family member, e.g. aunt, uncle or sibling
- Health professional
- Education professional
- Social service professional
- Friend of the charity