Support we offer
Little Hearts Matter is here to support young people through every step of their half a heart journey. We’re here to help you learn more about your heart condition, how it affects your everyday life and how to take steps towards independence.
- Support and information through our support line, email and social media.
- Events to help you learn more about your heart condition.
- Information booklets to help you learn about all the medical stuff.
- Activity weekends so that you can meet others in a similar situation and have lots of fun!
- Putting you in touch with other Zippers so that you can start to make friends with others like you.
- Help with lifestyle issues including DLA, PIP, education, employment, sports and exercise, sex and relationships, drugs and alcohol.
To become a Zipper you can register through the website – it’s free to join and means that you can access all of the support offered above.