There are lots of other helpful places you can find support and information.
- The Somerville Foundation works with young people (16-24) and adults born with a heart condition, providing practical and emotional support, and enabling them to take control of their lives and manage their own heart condition.
- British Heart Foundation – YHeart for 13-19 year olds across the UK living with a heart condition. They also have their [email protected] programme including events which are a great way to make new friends and get the support you need.
- Echo Teen Club for 11-18 year olds who attend Evelina’s and St Thomas’ Hospital in London
- Brighthearts forum for teenagers aged 13-21 run by the Children’s Heart Federation
- Manchester Hospitals site for young people in the North West and Manchester area
- Leeds General Infirmary Children’s Heart Unit – Teen Zone
- Bravehearts Young Hearts site for young people in Scotland
- Scottish Association for Children with Heart Disorders Bravehearts for over 18’s
- Down’s Heart Group is a charity offering support and information relating to heart conditions associated with Downs Syndrome
- Sibs exists to support people who grow up with or have grown up with a disabled brother or sister.