The following pages contains information to help families positively face the challenges that single ventricle heart disease creates for children and young adults in school and further education.
- Early years foundation stage (EYFS) and Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2 – Junior school
- Transition to secondary school
- Key stage 3 secondary school – Years 7 and 8
- Key Stages 3 & 4 secondary school – Years 9 – 11
- Healthcare Plans for children and young people with a single ventricle heart condition
- Support for a child with special educational needs (SEN) within nursery, school or further education