It’s Little Hearts Matter’s 25th anniversary in 2019 and we’re asking our supporters to help us celebrate this momentous occasion by challenging themselves to help us make it the special year we hope it will be.
We want as many people as possible to join in the fundraising effort, so we can keep going and growing for another 25 years. If you think how far we’ve come as a charity over the last quarter of a century, imagine what we can do in the next 25?!
So, you may be asking “what can I do?”
We have 25 ideas below for you to take on. Do as many as you want, but please join in and help us make 2019 a year to remember!
- Host a special Summer Celebration (watch this space for more information!)
- Cycle from London to Brighton joining our 25 for 25 team of bike enthusiasts
- Nominate LHM as your businesses charity of the year
- Fancy jumping out of a plane at 14,000 feet? Thought so! Sign up to a Skydive
- Volunteer to help
- Silver for Silver… collect silver coins and fill those Smarties tubes – after enjoying emptying them first of course!
- Half Dress Down Day at work or school
- Handmade Hearts – make, bake, sew and sell your heart shaped creations
- Half a marathon for half a heart
- Your very own gala dinner
- Why have a big night out, when you can have a games night in?
- Do a marathon – on your terms! Take part in a Virtual Marathon
- Give a gift – Could your business donate goods or services?
- Take on 100 miles cycle round the iconic capital – Ride London
- Give regularly to LHM via Direct Debit or Standing Order
- Bucket collections at shopping centre or public venue
- Name the teddy competition or fun and games at work or school
- Sporting sweepstake – who will win the Grand National in 2019?!
- Quiz – At work, at the pub, at school – Quizzes are cheap and easy to put on
- Swear Box – An easy way to rack up the pounds at work if the air is often blue!
- Give it Up! Whatever “it” is, why not raise money as extra motivation?
- Hair Shave – Lose those precious locks all in a good cause
- Car wash – A great way of getting outside and making a few bob
- Guess the number of sprinkles on the cake
- Sponsored Sports Match