Dress half up or half down for children with only half a heart!
You’ve heard of Dress Down Day – now it’s time for Half Dress Down Day! This great fundraiser is all about having fun and raising much-needed funds and awareness for children with half a heart.
All you have to do is wear ‘half’ a fun costume – wear a suit jacket with your pyjama trousers, be half a superhero and half a ballerina, put half of your hair up and leave half of it down, or wear just half a face of make up. There are so many ways you can get involved. Let your imagination run wild and make a real difference for the families we support.
How to get involved:
- Fill in the form below to request your Half Dress Down Day Pack
- Choose a date for a Half Dress Down Day in your school, college or workplace and let everyone know about it
- Plan your incredible outfit
- Ask everyone who takes part on the day to donate £1
- Have a great day! Remember to take lots of pictures to show off your fantastic outfits.
Once everyone has donated, remember to send the funds in to us – if you have any questions about how to do this, have a look at our donations page.
Request your Half Dress Down Day fundraising pack below:
Half Dress Down Day - Sign Up
Fill out the details below and receive everything you need to hold your very own Half Dress Down Day for children with only half a heart!