Big Hearted Friday is back for the third year running! Friday 11th February 2022 is a day where everyone can be Big Hearted and make a difference to children born with half a working heart. It’s so easy to join in.
- Hold a dress down day at work, school or nursery. How about holding a Half Dress Down Day? Raise funds for children with half a working heart by wearing half of your uniform or work clothes, and the other half anything else. Bonus points for fancy dress or pyjamas!
- Hold a Big Hearted Bake Sale
- Hold a Big Hearted Quiz
- Hold a Big Hearted Raffle
How to get involved:
- Fill in the form below to request your Big Hearted Friday Pack
- Get permission from your school, college or workplace and let everyone know about it
- Plan your incredible event or outfit
- Ask everyone who takes part on the day to make a donation
- Have a great day! Remember to take lots of pictures and send them to us
Once everyone has donated, remember to send the funds in to us – if you have any questions about how to do this, have a look at our donations page.
You can also download extra fundraising materials from our resources page.
Request your Big Hearted Friday fundraising pack below:
Big Hearted Friday