Friday 14th February is a day where everyone can be Big Hearted and make a difference to children born with half a working heart. It’s so easy to join in. You could:
- Wear red and blue to work, school or nursery
- Hold a Big Hearted Bake Sale
- Hold a Big Hearted Quiz
- Hold a Big Hearted Raffle
How to get involved:
- Fill in the form below to request your Big Hearted Friday Pack
- Get permission from your school, college or workplace and let everyone know about it
- Plan your incredible red and blue outfit
- Ask everyone who takes part on the day to make a donation
- Have a great day! Remember to take lots of pictures to show off your fantastic outfits.
Once everyone has donated, remember to send the funds in to us – if you have any questions about how to do this, have a look at our donations page.
You can also download extra fundraising materials from our resources page.
Request your Big Hearted Friday fundraising pack below:
Big Hearted Friday