There are loads of different ways that you can fundraise for Little Hearts Matter. We have some ideas below but don’t let them stifle your creativity. If you have an idea, let us know and we’ll help you bring it to life!
Many people like to fundraise by being sponsored to complete a challenge of some kind. Often these are runs but there are walks, cycle rides, obstacle courses that you can get involved in too. Check out our events page for more information. There are also other less physical challenges you could undertake, such as a sponsored silence or wearing some silly clothes for a weekend!
Dress Down Days are great fundraisers for schools and offices. Not only does everyone get to wear their own clothes but you’ll be raising money for a great cause.
If you’re looking for a Dress Down Day with a difference, why not take part in the Half Dress Down Day? It’s like a normal Dress Down Day, but by half! There are so many ways that you can get involved from dressing in half your pyjamas and half school/work uniform, wearing half your hair in a neat bun and the other half in a wacky hairstyle, applying half a face of makeup or by simply dressing half smart and half casual. The choices are endless, just make sure you have a great day and raise lots of awareness and money for children with half a heart!
Whatever event you are planning, online fundraising is a simple and easy way to collect sponsorship or donations online. You can explain all about your challenge and make a great personal fundraising page.
Some of the benefits of using online fundraising are:
- An online fundraising page allows you to tell your story about why you are fundraising for Little Hearts Matter.
- You can customise your page with pictures so it is your personal fundraising page rather than a generic sponsor form.
- You can use your fundraising page to link directly to our website so those who are donating to you can see what their sponsorship will enable us to do.
- The ability to include videos that explain more about the challenges faced by children with half a heart.
- Anyone can easily donate to your page and you don’t have to worry about collecting sponsorship as it is sent straight to us.
We are signed up with both Virgin Money Giving and JustGiving and both offer a great service. If you have any questions about online fundraising, get in touch: we’d love to support your fundraising efforts.