Children with half a working heart show extraordinary bravery every single day, from going through multiple open heart surgeries to fighting to keep up with their friends. Could you be a #halfahearthero and take on a brave challenge for children with half a working heart?
In 2017 we are asking you to put on your superhero capes and do something incredible for the families we support. Inspired by the incredible bravery that heart children show every day, gather all your courage, take the plunge and cross skydiving, running a marathon or even climbing Kilimanjaro off your bucket list to raise funds for Little Hearts Matter.
Jumping out of a plane not for you? We know that bravery comes in many forms. Whether it’s shaving off your beloved beard, holding your first ever coffee morning or eating the spiciest chilli you can find, there are lots of ways to be a #halfahearthero. The only limit is your courage. Whatever your fear, conquer it for a worthy cause and Be Brave for LHM in 2017!
How to get involved:
- Get inspired – read our blog and check out our Facebook page for stories of incredible bravery
- Choose your challenge or event – there are lots of ideas in the links below
- Commit to facing your fear and request your Be Brave fundraising pack using this form
- Tell everyone about your incredible bravery!
- Hold your event or complete your challenge
- Send us the funds you have raised
- Share your photos using #halfahearthero