Whether you’re a frequent, enthusiastic cyclist or yet to test that theory about never forgetting how to ride a bike, a cycling event is an incredible way to support Little Hearts Matter. You can pedal along iconic routes and through beautiful scenery while raising essential funds to help us support the families who need us.
Upcoming bond place events:
- Ride London 2019 – 4th August 2019
- London to Brighton – 15th September 2019
LHM Charity Places
Ride for LHM and we will:
- Provide you with your own LHM cycling vest
- Assist you with your training
- Help you smash your fundraising target with LHM fundraising resources and advice
Choose your own event
If you can’t see a cycle you like, or want to take part in an event local to you, you can still fundraise for LHM! Choose your preferred cycling event, apply for your place directly with the organisers and then let us know so we can cheer you on through your training and support your fundraising.
If you’ve got any questions or just want to have a chat about cycling for LHM, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0121 455 8982 or email [email protected].