Milan to Venice 2020 Fundraising agreement
Thank you for signing up to fundraise for Little Hearts Matter! Please complete our fundraising agreement form.
• Little Hearts Matter acknowledges that you have paid a non-refundable deposit of £149 to Dream Challenges.
• I will inform Little Hearts Matter immediately if I am unable to take part in the event. All monies paid to Little Hearts Matter to this point may be non-refundable and treated as a donation.
• I pledge to raise a minimum of £2,100 for Little Hearts Matter through my participation in the Event
• I understand that 80% of the target (£1,680) is due to be paid to Little Hearts Matter no later than 10 weeks before the challenge start date (by 20th February 2020)
• I will use a sponsorship form to collect details of my offline sponsors and any possible Gift Aid declarations and send these to Little Hearts Matter following the Event.
• I will, if the sum of £2,100 has not been paid in full by one month after the event, pay the remainder from my own personal funds within one month of this date or in instalments to be agreed with Little Hearts Matter in writing
• I understand that Gift Aid cannot count towards the £2,100 minimum sponsorship total
• I will only collect money for Little Hearts Matter in connection with the Event
• I will only use lawful means to fundraise for Little Hearts Matter and will not do anything that is likely to harm Little Hearts Matter’s reputation
• My fundraising will not include door to door collections, street collections (without first obtaining written permission from the local authority), collections on private property (without first obtaining written permission from the property owner), or conducting a raffle or lottery at a public event
• I agree that Little Hearts Matter can terminate my authority to fundraise on their behalf at any time by sending written notice to the address given by me overleaf.
• I give permission for the free use of my name, picture, image, feedback and comments in any future publicity, advertising or fundraising materials, including on the internet and social media sites
• I give permission for my personal data to be stored and used by Little Hearts Matter in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event (you can opt out of being contacted overleaf)
• I take part in the event at my own risk and will not hold Little Hearts Matter responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained to the fullest example possible in law
• I will fully prepare myself for the physical challenge of the event and I will check with my doctor to ensure that I am medically fit to participate in the event
• I will comply with any health and safety guidelines and any other rules issued by the event organisers
Declaration and signature
By completing this form, I confirm that I understand and agree to all of the points stated in this fundraising agreement.