LHM Guaranteed Charity Place Entry Fundraiser Agreement
To confirm your place in the Edinburgh 10k virtual challenge, please read and complete the following form.
• I agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £20
• I understand that my place is not guaranteed until this fee has cleared
• I will inform Little Hearts Matter immediately if I am unable to take part in the event. All monies paid to Little Hearts Matter to this point may be non-refundable and treated as a donation.
• I pledge to raise a minimum of £300.00 for Little Hearts Matter through my participation in the Event
• I understand that all sponsorship monies must be paid to Little Hearts Matter within 30 days of the Event taking place
• I will use a sponsorship form to collect details of my offline sponsors and any possible Gift Aid declarations and send these to Little Hearts Matter following the Event.
• I will, if the sum of £300 has not been paid in by one month after the event, pay the remainder from my own personal funds within one month of this date or in instalments to be agreed with Little Hearts Matter in writing
• I understand that Gift Aid cannot count towards the £300 minimum sponsorship total
• I will only collect money for Little Hearts Matter in connection with the Event
• I will only use lawful means to fundraise for Little Hearts Matter and will not do anything that is likely to harm Little Hearts Matter’s reputation
• My fundraising will not include door to door collections, street collections (without first obtaining written permission from the local authority), collections on private property (without first obtaining written permission from the property owner), or conducting a raffle or lottery at a public event
• I agree that Little Hearts Matter can terminate my authority to fundraise on their behalf at any time by sending written notice to the address given by me.
• I give permission for my personal data to be stored and used by Little Hearts Matter in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event (you can opt out of being contacted below)
• I take part in the event at my own risk and will not hold Little Hearts Matter responsible for any accident, injury or illness sustained to the fullest example possible in law
• I will fully prepare myself for the physical challenge of the event and I will check with my doctor to ensure that I am medically fit to participate in the event
• I will comply with any health and safety guidelines and any other rules issued by the event organisers
We would love to share your picture online and in our newsletter. If you agree, any photos, videos or stories we receive will go in to the LHM archive and may be used in any of our publications now and in the future.
They may be posted on Little Hearts Matter social media, on the charity’s website or used in publications.
Declaration and signature
By signing (initialing) this form, I confirm that I will be 18 years old on the date of the event and I accept all of the points stated in this fundraising agreement. I will pay my non-refundable registration fee and understand that my place cannot be confirmed until payment has been received and cleared.