Dear Little Hearts Matter Members
Little Hearts Matter relies on the thoughts, comments and ideas of our members to:
- Forward the single ventricle heart voice in arenas for change.
- Gain a collective view on areas of member concern.
- Gain the care, information and support priorities of the membership.
- Plan support and information services.
- Gain ideas from members on how to generate more awareness of the charity’s work.
- Gain a greater awareness from members of how to generate income.
- Seek out members priorities for research.
We have created a questionnaire that will help us gain your views and thoughts. The survey is on line and can be found by following this link – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/R7YSXY5
In parallel our youth team will be collecting the views of our young members, aged 11 to 18. We would be grateful if you could encourage your 11 to 18 year old children to follow this link to the youth survey. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PYQHX5H
We would be grateful if you could send us your responses by Friday 10th November.
Please feel free to contact the office team if you have any questions or queries about any of the above. 0121 455 8982 or [email protected]
With thanks and best wishes from
Suzie and the Little Hearts Matter team.