Home : News : Safe & Sustainable
Safe & Sustainable Information
"Safe, sustainable and world class. Not ordinary, OK or just good enough. Children and young people who need surgery must have excellent care."
The NHS is reviewing how it delivers congenital heart services to children in England
. This is at the request of national parent groups, NHS clinicians and their professional associations.
***LATEST Summer Newsletter***
- NHS newsletter explaining the plan for the process over the next few months and when they hope to reach a decision by. Click here
Little Hearts Matter
Little Hearts Matter is supporting the need for change. Below are our documents which explain about the process and our position. All documents are PDF's and will open in a new window.
- What is the Safe & Sustainable review? - To read our newssheet explaining the Safe & Sustainable review click here.
- LHM's position - To read our document explaining Little Hearts Matter's position on the Safe & Sustainable review process click here.
- Questionnaire - To read our questionnaire asking about your previous experience of the service and what you would like to see click here. Please note that the consultation period has now ended for this questionnaire and is here for your reference.
Letter to MP's
- To read the letter we emailed to all MP's before the discussion in the House of Commons on Thursday 23rd June 2011 click here
We have also recently produced the following information which you may find useful:
- LHM's comment on Kennedy's Quality Review - click here to read
- LHM's response to the New Standards - click here to read
LHM's consultation questionnaire: Findings
- click here
LHM's summary of the Ipsos Mori consultation questionnaire: Results
- click here
If you have any problems viewing this information please contact us on 0121 455 8982 or email email@example.com