Home : Fundraising & Merchandise
Help Support Us
Thank you for visiting us here in the fundraising section.
You will find all sorts of information, hints and tips about how you can help, and your help really will make a difference.
We rely on our members’ own fundraising activities and occasional community grants, to support our work.
We are constantly seeking support to provide the range and quality of resources that our children, and their families deserve.
Every penny that we raise here at Little Hearts Matter goes directly to support the children, their Mums and Dads as well as their wider family to cope with the condition and most importantly to help our little ones to live as active a life as possible.
Your efforts will help offset the cost of:
- Our support and advice service.
- Our volunteer Parent Support line.
- Will help bring our families together and end their feelings of isolation.
- Will help fund education events where families learn from medical experts.
- Will assist us with our bereavement support services.
- Will help us to raise the profile of our children and their conditions.
- Will fund children’s activity weekends.
- Will enable us to contribute to the field of research, vital to these children and many others.
We like to support our fundraisers as much as possible, so whether you want to hold a coffee morning, take part in the London Marathon, hold a teddy bears picnic, climb a mountain or take part in one of our ‘On Your Marks for Little Hearts’ runs or walks we will be here to help you get organised and support your fundraising efforts along the way.
So why not have a go? Take a look at the other pages in this section, at our Fundraising Pack
, set yourself a target, think of the idea, have a chat with us on 0121 455 8982
or at email@example.com
to see how we can help with publicity, posters etc, gather your friends and family around you and GO FOR IT