Home : Contact & Support : Bereavement Links
Please find below links to other websites and organisations which have been suggested to us by bereaved families.
Child Bereavement UK
- They provide specialised support, information and training to all those affected both when a child dies, and when a child is bereaved of someone important in their lives. They state that everything they do is based on what they learn from bereaved families.
- is an organisation which can offer you support when your baby dies during pregnancy or after birth. They provide support to all members of the family where a baby has died, either before or after birth.
The Child Death Helpline
- is a helpline for anyone affected by the death of a child of any age, from prebirth to adult, under any circumstances, however recently or long ago. It is a freephone number and all calls are answered by a bereaved parent.
The Compassionate Friends (TCF)
- is an organisation of bereaved parents and their families offering understanding, support and encouragement to others after the death of a child or children. They also offer support, advice and information to other relatives, friends and professionals who are helping the family.
- is an international community of compassion, empathy and support for families who have endured the tragedy of miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal / infant loss.
The MISS Foundation
- is a volunteer based organization committed to providing crisis support and long term aid to families after the death of a child from any cause.
Living Beyond Loss
- A family share their grief of losing three children (one due to HLHS) through journal entries and writings.
- Provides resources for and about male grief.
Please note: Little Hearts Matter is not responsible for the content of external websites.
If you would like us to add a link to this page please email details to email@example.com